The 17th ANNUAL AFRICA FORUM
CILT Africa Conference on Transport and Logistics is a unique opportunity for you to:
• Exchange ideas, share best practices and explore new solutions for the challenges
facing the transport and logistics industry in Africa.
• Learn from the insights of experts, network with peers, discover new opportunities
and benefit from experiences of other countries and regions.
• Participate in discussions on topics such as Infrastructure development, regional
integration, digital transformation, sustainability and human capital.
CILT stands for the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport. It is a leading international membership organization for the logistics and transport industry. The Institute has a presence
in more than 30 countries and offers a range of benefits and opportunities for career progression. CILT provides internationally recognised qualifications in logistics, supply chain
and transport. It also hosts events and publishes news related to the industry. CILT is committed to shaping the future of logistics, transport and supply chain.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The 2024 edition of the 17th CILT Africa Forum will be hosted at Elephant Hills Resort, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe from 22nd to 24th April 2024 under the Theme:
“Unlocking Africa’s Wealth Through Logistics & Transport”.
If you want to increase your brand awareness and reach a niche market of transport and logistics experts, you should consider our sponsorship packages. We have different options to suit your needs and goals, such as Bronze, Silver, Gold, and other forms of sponsorship. Each option comes with its own perks and advantages, most importantly our aim is to provide all with the opportunity to select the level and method of involvement that best fits them.
Whatsapp Annie +263 714 818 462
Bianca +263 716 294 180
Tommy +263 736 958 271
Tapiwa +263 771 532 367
21 Glenara Avenue South, Eastlea, Harare
You will have the opportunity to deliver a keynote speech at one of the main sessions,
where you can share your insights and vision for the future of transport and logistics.
• You will receive two complimentary tickets for your representatives or guests to join the
main conference. 20% discount will be offered for any additional person.
• Your organisation logo will be featured as a “Gold Sponsor” on all pre-event and event day
materials, both online and offline, such as:
• Conference website (with a link to your website)
• Event day signs and stage background at the conference venue
• You can include your company materials in the delegate gift bags, which will be given to
• You can provide a short (2-minute) video to be played on the main stage of the conference
during breaks and right before the start of the main session. Your video will be shown along
with other sponsor videos.
• You will get a sponsored post on the conference’s social media channels, where you can reach
a broader audience and generate more interest in your brand.
Welcome Cocktail Reception 22 April
Your organisation is seen as the exclusive ‘” host” for the cocktail reception
An hour-long cocktail reception for conference speakers and delegates
• The opportunity for a representative from your organisation to welcome the guests.
• Exclusive branding at the reception venue on a banner
• 2 places at the reception reserved for your guests or representatives
• 1 complimentary delegate place for organisation representatives to attend the main conference.
Other Forms of Sponsorship
Sponsor a session
You can sponsor a session at the conference. This will give you an opportunity to showcase your brand and expertise to the attendees. You can also provide branded materials or other giveaways.
Meal or break
You can sponsor a meal or break during the conference. This will give you an opportunity to network with attendees while they enjoy their meal or break. You can also provide branded materials or other giveaways.
You can sponsor a networking event at the conference. This will give you an opportunity to network with attendees in a more relaxed setting. You can also provide branded materials such as name tags, lanyards, or other giveaways.
Sponsor a speaker
You can sponsor a speaker at the conference. This will give you an opportunity to showcase your brand and expertise to the attendees. You can also provide branded materials or other giveaways.
Contest or giveaway
You can sponsor a contest or giveaway at the conference. This will give you an opportunity to showcase your brand and provide attendees with an engaging experience.
Get In Touch
Whatsapp Annie +263 714 818 462 Bianca +263 716 294 180 Tommy +263 736 958 271 Tapiwa +263 771 532 367 Shamba House 21 Glenara Avenue South, Eastlea, Harare Email: email@example.com